Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Having nothing to do wih music...

This is fun.

I do a lot of research on line, which frequently involves lot's of searches. Last month I joined Swagbucks and started doing my searches through their toolbar. They get their results from Google and ask.com, and the results seem virtually the same. The difference is that you randomly win points that can be exchanged for fun prizes; including amazon gift certificates, camera's, t-shirts, and a lot of other things. I've been playing with it just long enough to say it's legit, and I haven't gotten any spam as a result. If you're blogging, or doing lot's of work and research on line, why not? If you want to play with it too, :-) click here:

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classical Sheet Music DownloadsSearch for Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly!