Friday, June 25, 2010

Blogger has some new features, and I'm playing with them....

Give a cat a ball of string and see what happens.

Excuse the virtual dust of my renovations here. Blogger has some new features that I' having fun playing with. The page may take an extra second to load, but I think the new design templates make it prettier and sleeker.

There is also the option of adding extra pages now, which was the one feature I liked better about word press. Now I'll be able to take some of the theory notes in this page and make them easier to find, and put some of the video's and tutorials together in a more organized way.

I see that a lot of people do stumble through here from the numbers, but only once in a while do things get interactive. I'd like to see more of that, and may integrate this into a webbs site so I can add a forum for discussions on music related topics. I'd love to hear from some of you readers- what would be helpful to you to see more of?

Peace,
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classical Sheet Music DownloadsSearch for Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly!